This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.



Functional Illiteracy

Story 1 (coming soon)

Story 2 (coming soon)

World History Through Dinnerware

I Hate Being a Muggle

Life is Like This Sometimes


Friday, July 22, 2005

FFF

A new blog craze has been sweeping through the land. It is called "Half-Nekkid Thursday". Apparently, this is a time when bloggers throughout the world shed their clothes and inhibitions to share a little bit about themselves. If you want some examples of this you can see it here, here, here, and here. Some more can be found here and here.

I have two problems, no, three problems with this concept.

  1. Naked is NOT spelled Nekkid. When I see the word 'Nekkid' it does not boil up in me the same emotions and physical sensation as the word 'Naked' does. For example, when you see the sentence, "See Lindsey Lohan Nekkid!" nothing happens. But if it was "See Lindsey Lohan Naked!" that brings to the surface things I am too embarrassed to discuss right now. Of course, using the word 'nekkid' in this way still does not cause as many problems as "See Oprah Winfrey Naked!".
  2. "Half naked" is still not as exciting as "all the way naked". I know there are some things that should be left up to one's imagination, but I have no imagination. Please spell things out for me. I don't like to think.
  3. I can't remember what the third problem was.
I do have a solution to the above problems. As you know, if I am anything, I am Anti everything. So in response to Half-Nekkid Thursday, I present to you...

Full Frontal Friday

The goal is to get everyone to just say "What the hell! I am showing it all!" and post these on your blogs. As a matter of fact, in your post title write "What the hell! I am showing it all on Full Frontal Friday!" With the popularity of HNT I know that FFF would be a smash! If you want to, you can even post pics of friends rather than yourself. That makes it even more interesting. Especially when you don't tell them you did it. Block out their eyes if it makes you feel any better.

Just to show you that I am willing to start it all, I bring you Anti-Blogger on FFF:



Calm down ladies, there is enough of me to go around.