This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Thursday, July 28, 2005

Decision 2005 - Update!





I would like to give a big case of love and tenderness to all of you who have voted for me to this point. You are wonderful wonderful people. So far I have some requests to give Canada a big smooch on it's butt (which I think is somewhere around Kamloops), to mow a car, and to fulfill some fantasies. Interestingly enough, no one wants eternal salvation. I guess all of you are going to hell.

All of your requests are...err...in the mail. Yeah...

We are now driving toward the ultimate goal...#1. I know there are some people out there who wish to defame my character. I will get it all out in the open right now...I did inhale and I did have sex with that woman. At least I thought she was a woman, but it was a long night.

To show that there are no hard feelings, I am asking Bennet to be my Vice-Top Blog. The reason for this is that I know he has a lot of vices. The top vice being having sex with wormholes. Which can be a positive thing if you look real hard and squint.

Unfortunately there are a few of you who are fence sitting. No one likes fence-sitters. People who sit on fences eventually have their asses go numb. And no one likes a numb ass.

There have been some questions regarding where I stand on the issues. To help those of you are still undecided (or if you just want to know more about my beliefs) please comment with a 'debate style' question. With no joy being found in work today, I will check often and answer your questions.

So thank you for all your hard work. Don't forget to vote for me today! If you don't, you might not want to leave your house over the weekend. I may have to release the velociraptors.