This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Monday, January 29, 2007

Sling Us a Web, You're the Spider-Man

Good Morning...

I received an email the other day with the very intriquing subject, "Want to be a hero in bed?". I think it is obvious to everyone reading this post that the right answer is a resounding, "I like the idea but I would rather have some Chunky Monkey ice cream instead."

What, exactly, is a "hero in bed?" I imagine I am wearing manly tights and an ever-flowing cape. "Hero mode" is in full action as I lift a steaming locomotive off a damsel in distress. Without any previous clues she suddenly reveals she is actually the villian. A rock of some universal galatic substance is pulled out from underneath her and extended to me. This rock is in reality a mineral that drains me of all my powers. I fall helpless to the pillows as the evil wench walks away cackling an evil cackle.

Eventually she heads downstairs to watch reruns of Dr. Phil.

At least that is how I envision it.

Thought for the day: Do you ever feel you are eternally being chased by a rabid ostrich?