This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Monday, January 22, 2007

We'll Never Forget the Way You Thrilled the Nation With Your T-formation


A little bit of history...

Blark once said to Oog, "Me want club." Oog gave Blark the club at which time Blark proceeded to beat Oog to death. Thus came about history's first hate crime. Blarg was an Oogaphobe.

Fast forward a little further and I will tell you that I spent much of my youth and young adult years in Chicago. During those times, and after, I have been a die hard Bears fan. Needless to say, I am a happy man today. It is like I just had sex for the first time in 21 years and I didn't need any...err..."help"...if you know what I mean.

So congratulations to the Bears (except to Rex Grossman, he is an albatross...I don't mean the albatross from the Rime of the Ancient Mariner but an actual albatross) and the Bears fans. They are the best fans in the world! Except for that one guy named Tom. He is a loser.

All this being said I am still going to give my Super Bowl XLI predication in an objective way. My prediction is based on scientific research and fact. My prediction is that the Bears will win by 42. I base this on the following picture.


The Colts obviously have a little more "love" involved in the game. And every knows "love" has no place in football.

Go BEARS!

PS My apologies to the one and only Saints fan I know, Bennet. Luckily we won't hear anymore about how good the Saints are for the city of New Orleans after Katrina. I certainly didn't notice any homeless people with sideline passes in the Superdome since the night of the hurricane.