This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Thursday, July 27, 2006

Disappointment Haunted All My Dreams

Know what I did this last weekend?

No?

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

Yeah, I did. Really.

Unfortunately, I was not really all that impressed.

Really.

I am sorry to those who have not seen the movie but I must reveal how the movie ended in order to validate my dismay and disappointment. Through the entire first 6 1/2 hours of the movie (yeah...it is a long movie) I was somewhat entertained. There was a lot of swashbuckling and a few "Arrrrrrr's" mixed in. Of course, Johnny Depp was just darlin' as the wacky and contorted Captain Jack Sparrow. And Keira Knightley...well...what more can you say about Keira? Except for, maybe, "Hey chick! How about eatin' a hamburger or something?"

So I was moving happily along enjoying the swashbuckling and mixture of "Arrr...ARRRR!" when the movie ended.

*sigh*

The following is definitely a movie spoiler but I can't help it. For those who saw this garbage you must agree it was a horrible way to end such a blockbuster.

As Captain Jack was about to attack the Kraken, Davy Jones jumps out and attacks!


What made it worse was that he actually sang I'm a Believer, Last Train to Clarksville, AND Rany Scouse Git.

How depressing.

PS: For the record my favorite Monkee was Micky Dolenz. What a crazy man!

And i must go, oh, no, no, no!
Oh, no, no, no!