This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Friday, July 29, 2005

Final Voting Days & FFF

There was a little disappointment last night as I saw the polls slip out of my favor for top blog. Bennet, my Vice Top Blog, being found partying naked with horny Llamas has not helped the cause. Nevertheless, I will stand by my running mate. He made a mistake, has learned from it, and knows that the people of the world are forgiving. Especially when they find out about the squirrels.

As the weekend comes near I will urge a final plea.

I am a good person. I feel your pain. I know you want a good Top Blog. A better Top Blog. A Top Blog that will work for you. Giving you everything you ever wanted and ever fantasized about. I mean it. ANYTHING!! Try me. I have the energy and the pills to get it done.

So, if you love everything that is good and right or even bad and wrong. I am your blog. Vote now and vote often. Everyday. Thank you. *sniff...sob*







Now on to my Full Frontal Friday post. FFF has become very very popular. There is one person, Nolff, doing it. Which is progress, right? Nolff is a good man and his site Kicks Ass. Plus I paid him money.

**FFF Update**

Whoa...FFF is moving quickly. TechyMike has joined the group. You go...umm...boy.

Here is my post for today:


Try and tell me that this was NOT every man's fantasy. Go ahead...try to. See? You lie. For the ladies, next week Ken.