This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Monday, August 01, 2005

Concession Speech

Dear friends and supporters,

It is with deep regret that I come before you today to concede the election of Top Blog to....umm...to....those other people. You know the ones. The ones with the boring blogs. Oh well, I am sure they are nice people. I even bet they did better than me in high school. But what you didn't know is they had sex with pidgeons in high school. Really, it is true. I have pictures.

The blog world has spoken. Despite a grueling around the clock (ok, at least 10 minutes a day) schedule, I must congratulate my opponents. They did well.

Looking back on the election I have learned many things.

  1. It might be a good thing to start sucking up to people earlier in the week. It just seemed to help. They get all sucked out by the end of the week. Which is something only I can wish for. *sigh*
  2. Talk about insignificant events in my life. They just seem to lure people in and catches them like a bear in a honey trap. And I also need to show pictures of mundane things. I think I have a pic of a used napkin somewhere around here. I shall call it 'Snot my Napkin'. It will someday hang in a museum
  3. Use sex. Must use more sex. It is always about sex. And show nudity. Even if it is half naked (or nakkid) nudity. Skin sells. I have some, want to buy it?
  4. Send more money to people.
Those are just a few things. I am sure there are many more lessons learned, but I have forgotten them now.

Therefore, I will now stop actively seeking to be the top blog and be content with #5. The number 5 is a good number. I can be happy with that. However, if you feel you want to still vote, you can click somewhere over there ---->

If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve beanie weanies ever again.

Now onto my boring life....