This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Words are Weapons, Sharper Than Knives

I was asked recently how I came up with my ideas and what is the process I use before I post them on my blog. Ok, ok. I really wasn't asked this by anyone...real. My imaginary friend Eduardo came up with it. However, I thought it was a good idea so I would like to tell you about it.

It usually starts out slowly. I like to play around with an idea first before I decide that I need to be really committed to it. This usually involves laying the idea out and touching every aspect of it. I slowly and gently check out every curve and pattern. As I touch them some parts get overly aroused. I tend to spend some extra time on those areas because of their reactions. After awhile I will move a little more quickly to other areas of the idea. This cannot be rushed too fast but done only in cadence with the building stimulation.

Remember not to neglect anything in this process or the entire experience could be wasted and turn into an embarrassment. For example, you don't want to post something prematurely. I have learned to control this impulse because no one likes a blog that is done too quickly.

As I continue on I make sure to caress each area of the idea. Every part of the post must be ready. Pronouns, verbs, nouns, conjunctions, and dangling participles move into their places like a choreographed anthem.

At this point you know the idea is ready to be inserted into place. A connection is made that brings me to such an enthusiasm it motivates me to give the post all the energy and stamina I have. I spend a long time working and reworking the whole post. All of the words and punctuation are put into place so that you can feel the full eloquence and passion of the essay.

This process continues until the total work falls into rythym with the idea that has expanded from just as seed and is now in full blown ebullience. Propelling final thoughts on this idea back and forth I finally know that I cannot give anymore to it. The intensification of the moment drowns out all reality until I finally ascend to the zenith of emotion when I publish the post to my blog in a climatic finale.

Coming down from this publication I rest peacefully knowing you have found pleasure in my blog and wish to return.

That is how it works for me anyway. What about you?