This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Friday, August 26, 2005

Decision 2008 & FFF

I know there are still 3 years left until the next presidential election, however, I feel I finally know who a I would vote for without any hesitation.

A delicious eclair.

Sure, the eclair is an inanimate object (not a very strong argument against this by the way) but I like eclairs a lot more than any person either party would nominate. As a matter of fact I really don't see a difference. Either party is about the same in my opinion. So why not vote for something that is nothing but decadent pastry goodness? Mix in some creamy filling and a chocolate topping and you have the best damn president since...ummm...


Vote for an eclair in 2008! Actually, why wait, vote for one for senator or mayor or governor or your local town council. In most cases (except in some parts of West Virginia) you will be better off.



Full Frontal Friday

This whole FFF thing is going crazy. I love it. Thank you. The hard part is staying creative with it. So I decided to steal something from DaVinci. From his best selling book, The DaVinci Cod Piece I present this...



Click on pic to get full effect.

Please see below those who are willing participants in this extravaganza. I love you all! *smooch*

  1. CaCa Boy Bares All
  2. Oh great One Goes Hairless
  3. Crackbaby Gets Religion
  4. Debi Does...umm...a whole farm?
  5. Freedom Girl Spreads It
  6. Ragko Tied Up (or something similar)
  7. Dementia Goes Invisible. :-)
  8. Ben Steals My Photos - I am calling the cops.
  9. Let me know of anyone else. I just woke up so I am a little groggy.