This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Friday, August 19, 2005

The Blind Men Shout Let the Creatures Out

I apologize to everyone for not posting very much this week. It has been very busy. I decided to take some time off from work but work didn't take time off for me. Which, if you think about it, is very rude. Then again, it is an interesting thing that I actually post more when I am actually at work than I do when not. Go figure. I bet none of you are like that...no.

FFF is now a growing internet phenonmenon. If you consider the fact that Hillary Duff has a greatest hits disc out then I can say anything I want about FFF. Therefore, FFF has become the greatest thing since sex. I will give you an update on those who 'bared all' as soon as they have the courage to show themselves.

**UPDATE - THOSE WHO HAVE DARED TO BARE**
(The rest of you are just plain wussies.)

  1. Techy Mike - Rock Hard
  2. Debi - You might just toss your cookies with this one.
  3. Robin (aka Binsk) - Beware of the camel toe
  4. Corinna - NOT SAFE FOR WORK
  5. Crackbaby - Doing it with Daisy (not Daisy Duke)
  6. Dementia - Trashy
  7. Anyone else??
For my post today I have decided to do something a little more risky yet titillating. I scoured the internet for 'Oprah Nude'. Unfortunately, the following is the best I could come up with. Please don't call the police.



Have a wonderful weekend.