This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Monday, March 06, 2006

...With a Baseball Bat

It has been another one of "those" weekends. Just to sum it all up...

1. Had some major cramps and bloating. I am not sure what this means, but it happens about once a month and makes me want to eat chocolate and cry while watching Oprah. Then there is this urge to go around kicking men in the groin.

2. Brokeback didn't win best picture. This really depresses me.

3. I can't get "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" out of my head. Yet another internet phenomenon that ran it's course about 5 years ago. It is at least making a comeback in my household. My kids ran around singing it all weekend. I just know this is about some evil sexual metaphor. But it is sure cute when they sing it. "Where he at? There he go!" Of course, the best version of it is from the Family Guy...




4. Then, when I logged into Trillian this morning, I get this:

*** Error logging into AIM: Error code 29: We think this means the AIM/ICQ servers are sick of seeing connections from your IP address. Wait a few minutes and try again.

Something tells me I should be offended. That will have to wait until I over this cramping.