This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Friday, September 02, 2005

**WARNING** - Hardcore FFF - Protect the Children!

I am about to do something that I didn't think I would ever do. But, like the proverbial camel in the tent (aka 'slippery slope'), it has finally come to this. Everytime, we have gone a little farther. We became a little more risky. Finally we just cross that ugly line.

Can I ever turn back? Who will save me? I have fallen into the vortex of iniquity. I hope that those who are close to me (you know who you are) will continue to find good in me. The temptation has just become too much.

Forgive me bloggers for I have sinned.