This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Monday, January 23, 2006

Chicks and Ducks and Geese Better Scurry

Who the hell moved Monday so close to Friday? I really miss when Chickenfingerday fell between Friday and Saturday. CFD would extend the weekend by 47.5 hours because it had that many hours than the normal 24. It was a good day. The sauce was awesome.

Another thing that made this weekend go by quicker (which is a bad thing) was the Miss America pageant. Can you actually believe that someone from Oklahoma won that thing? Sure, there have been winners from Oklahoma before. The fact she is from...umm...Oklahoma really wasn't what was disappointing. It was her talent. Apparently doing a pole dance and churning butter while singing Farmer and the Cowman from the ever-popular musical Oklahoma really put her over the top.
Oh, the farmer and the cowman should be friends,
Oh, the farmer and the cowman should be friends.
The cowman ropes a cow with ease,
The farmer steals her butter and cheese,
That's no reason why they cain't be friends
Come to think of it, that would have won me over.

Come to think of it, there was actually a better performance. Unfortunately the contestant, a tarsier from Bohol (I think that place is in...ummm...New Jersey), was disqualified when the judges finally figured out she was not really a girl. I must admit that I was very impressed when she sang the ever-popular B. B. King song Bad Case of Love.
I got a bad case of love
I got a bad case of love
I got a bad case of love
I got a bad case of love
I got a bad case of love
People, my heart is filled with misery
I could tell when she found out she was kicked out, she didn't take it well. Before eating the cricket she ordered for dinner she ripped it's legs and screamed obscentities at a brick wall. No wonder the Miss America pageant is losing viewers.

After all of this I really didn't have anything else to do. So I checked out other blogs. Of course, the best way to do this is to click the ever-popular 'Next Blog' button. To me this is one of my most thrilling activities. It is like buying a box of pork rinds; you never really know what your eating.

My nextbuttoning wasn't all that thrilling. Now I remember why I stopped doing it.

What a freakin' short weekend...pass the chicken fingers.