This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm bored out of my mind and i'm too stoned lazy to see

Hey...what's up?

*sigh*

I am bored. You can call it my pre-Christmas funk. Notice I used the letter 'N'.

You know what makes me mad? The company I work for has many sites throughout the world. At my home office, the 20 oz bottled beverage that I routinely purchase is .75 a bottle. That means in Thailand it would be 30.69 Thai Bahts. For those of you in Canada it would cost you .88 plus a beaver pellet.

75 cents is not a bad price really. Where else can you get your daily fill of carbonated water, caramel color, and phosphoric acid for such a low amount? However, in another, undisclosed, location they actually raised the price to 1.15. (1.35 and a well intentioned "Eh!" in Canada). Do you see the problem? 1.15! Who sets a price at 1.15? I would rather pay 1.25 (1.47 and a kick to the groin in Canada) because at least I can pay with a quarter instead of fishing for a dime and a nickel.

When I am bored, these are the things that are on my mind.

I have also been thinking that a lot of people in Jonestown would have been spared if that jug of kool-aid would have busted through the walls screaming, "OH YEAH!"

I really need to find something better to do.

I have an idea, maybe I will steal things other people have done. But, of course, I have to add my own little twist.

You have probably seen them, they are the rage lately on blogs. What you have to do is make up a memory about you and me and leave it as a comment. I encourage you to be as creative as you can and include a bit of spice and garnish on the side. My little twist is, instead of a past memory, make it a future memory. Pretend you are looking into a crystal ball and seeing something happening between you and me in the future. See? That is my little twist.

*twist twist*

So go at it...I will respond with my own version of the future experience. Because I am bored.