This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Am i supposed to change? are you supposed to change?

Hey hey! How was your holidays? Huh? Great, great.

As for me it was wonderful to have some time off and do nothing. Now I am back, refreshed and ready for action. All I ask is for someone to point me in the way of some action. That would be greatly appreciated.

It is now time to let everyone know what my New Year's resolutions are for 2006. I do this for no other point than to have you help me keep them throughout the year.

  1. I Will Lose 210 Pounds - An interesting thing with this resolution is the number of pounds I will lose far exceeds what I currently weigh. The way I figure, I might was well go all out. This way I can have Richard Simmons come to my home to give me a great big sweaty gay hug. Then he can hold me up in the palm of his hand and tell the world my inspirational story. Of course, I would just be a little poof of air but we would all have a good cry anyway.
  2. I Will FINALLY Stop Smoking - I realize I need to actually START smoking, but that is just a minor issue. I received a case of of nicotine patches for Christmas, so I will need to put them to good use.
  3. Get Rid of the Chat Box - I know some of you chat whores will hate me for this, but the popups need to stop. I have received hate mail and I hate hate mail. I hate it. Hurts my feelings. So chat up today because tomorrow it will be gone.
  4. Take All of You Out to Lunch - Eh...maybe not. Unless you are paying.
  5. Fun Fun Fun - Is there a book or instructions on this anywhere? I would really like to know more about it. When doing a search on Amazon I get this. Please tell me there is more to it than that. Just in case, I ordered 43 of them. A google search didn't bode too well either. The top item for "fun fun fun" is this. *sigh*
That is about it. I am a simple man. Make sure I live by these, ok?