This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tomorrow, There'll be Sun!

** Warning**

Before you read the following you must know that I have done something that I don't do a lot of; I discuss poop. As a matter of fact "poop" is usually not in my vocabulary. But today it is. Well, at least a portion of it is when I describe how I feel about my post on Monday. So if toilet humor involving poop is not something you look forward to, then you can leave now. But if it is, then congratulations. You might want to check out some of my other friends who stop by here occasionally. They are full of poop (some even full of caca - you know who you are). Actually, they are so full of poop they are constipated.

Again...you have been warned. Why am I suddenly in the mood for some chocolate soft serve ice cream? *shrugs*



I know you do it, you have to. It is only a part of human nature. Go ahead, you can admit it. Every time you have a bowel movement (good or bad) when you stand up to clean "things" off I bet you have turned around and checked out your work. I bet you also stand there like an artist critiquing it. I also bet you even say things like, "Hey, not bad. That felt good going in AND coming out!" Or you have said, "GAA! After all that work and THAT is all there is?" Maybe you have said, "Huh? When did I have corn, cashews, AND Fruit Loops?"

Today, I look back on my post from Monday and think upon it as most of you do in the bathroom (you...not me....ever...I don't like to look). It was a real load of crap.

I guess that happens sometimes. A blogger cannot have his/her 'A' game in every post. So I would like to apologize. You deserved better.

To show how sincere I am today you will be allowed post TWO comments for the price of one. After leaving a sincere and loving comment on this post you can feel free to leave a comment on any of my previous posts. I know I am giving away a lot today, but I feel it is all I can do to give back to the blogger community for such a lame post.

BTW...with all that I discussed on Monday why did everyone concentrate on chicken fingers? Sure, they are good and all but it is like you have a chicken fetish (you know who you are). I did talk about other things, you know. For example, I showed off my knowledge of old time show tunes. Did you not enjoy that? No? How shameful.

When I was young man my family would travel, by car, quite a lot. I really enjoyed the trips, however, during each trip I was forced a steady diet of musical show tunes. For the longest time I thought Rodgers and Hammerstein were my brothers. It only came out later that they were not my brothers but my gay parents. That is another story.

Each trip began the same way. We packed up the old green Buick Regal, my father would drive (because that is the man's role, get over it Jane Fonda) and my mother would get out the 8-tracks then the singing would start.

The following is a sample of our greatest hits. If you can tell me what musicals they are from then you get some extra love from me and maybe you can get a bonus comment in addition to the one I gave you above. Also, you are pretty lame...but greatly admired by me.
Where am I goin'?
I don't know
Where am I headin'?
I ain't certain
All I know
Is I am on my way

When will I be there?
I don't know
When will I get there?
I ain't certain
All that I know
Is I am on my way
And...
Well a woman who'll kiss on the very first date
Is usually a hussy.
And a woman who'll kiss on the second time out
Is anything but fussy.
But a woman who waits 'til the third time around,
Head in the clouds, feet on the ground!
She's the girl he's glad he's found--she's his
Shi-Poo-Pi! Shi-Poo-Pi! Shi-Poo-Pi! Shi-Poo-Pi!
And...
C'est moi! C'est moi, I'm forced to admit.
'Tis I, I humbly reply.
That mortal who
These marvels can do,
C'est moi, c'est moi, 'tis I.
And...
Whenever I feel afraid
I hold my head erect
And whistle a happy tune
So no one will suspect
I'm afraid.
And...
Yank the whiskers from her chin
Jab her with a safety Pin
Make her drink a mickey finn
I love you, Miss Hannigan
That is about all I can handle now. If I added anymore than I will need to attack the memories that are coming back into my mind with a wicked fury of hell fire.

To balance out this endless stream of happy show tunes I included some Megadeth, WASP, Motorhead, and Venom in my music library. My childhood was awesome.