This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Friday, April 21, 2006

Revvin' up Your Engine

First, a public service announcement:

It probably is NOT a good idea to spend a couple of hours installing insulation then eating two hard-boiled Easter eggs followed by buttered popcorn and topped off with a Diet Coke. Don't ask me how I know this, I just do. Oh, I really do. Believe me. It is ugly.

Now on to my message:

This blog thing is an interesting deal. Those who have made visits here know by now I am a manic-depressive blogger. You may now start calling me "MDB". I can go with multiple posts in a week, those creative and lunatic juices would be flowing, then...it stops. I am not sure why it stops. No...I actually do. Other "things" happen. Like a large guy with two tubs of popcorn and an extra-large drink trying to move his way into a theater seat in front of you; distractions just come along in life.

My distractions were many and varied. There will be no need to bore you with any of that. However, I have decided that maybe I should do this again. Maybe it is an urge to release all of this rage I feel. Or it could be a way to share my secret, and sometimes evil, inhibitions with the world yet still remain anonymous. Mostly I think it is because I need to get my mind off of this Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes crap. Millions of women, and some men who have been probed by aliens, are giving birth on a daily basis. Yet, TomKat (btw...that name is lame...I prefer CruiseHo) act like they are the only ones who can say they really know what it is like.

I hate to break it to Mr. Cruise but I do know what it is like. Essentially childbirth involves a lot of bodily fluid flying about, severe screaming, dramatic swearing, scratching, clawing, ripping of clothing, and her telling me to keep that "thing" away from her.

N...no...that is my sex life. But childbirth is eerily similar.

So, here I am...again.

Those of you still around, thank you. You have greater patience than even I have.