This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Traveling in a Fried-out Combie

In case you missed it, make sure you go here and dance along with it. My prayer is that it sticks in your head all day and drives you to maniacal depression. If that is even possible. I believe it is. And I am a doctor...

So, guess what? I woke up the other morning and went downstairs like I normally do. Some days I step out the upstairs windows and fall to a bone crunching awakening. This morning I wasn't feeling particularly frisky so I took the stairs.

After fixing something for breakfast (usually a piece of toast and vegemite - I am so Aussie, yo) I noticed the door to the hamster cage was open. If you need a bit of history on these hamsters please go here. No, wait. I mean here.

The one hamster, we affectionately call 'Fred', was there but the other, 'Ricky', was no where near the cage. I don't know all the instincts of free range homosexual hamsters but I had some assumptions. I looked at the rabbit for any clues, but she just sat there thinking, "Bunny bunny bunny, I love being a bunny. I hate you AB. You must die! I pwnt you!" Damn rabbit.

Under the rabbit cage, however, I noticed a piece of paper with some odd writing on it. It stated "Hamster Rave - Under AB's Refrigerator - Tonight".

Not again, I thought to myself.

Sure enough, under the refrigerator was Ricky passed out with a pacifier in his mouth and sleeping in his own vomit. The music was still thumping and flashing strobes still...flashing or strobing. The only other gay ravers were a couple of mice wearing spandex hot pants and a ferret named Sean.

Once again I cleaned up after the party and put Ricky back in his cage. Fred was indifferent and the rabbit kept sharpening a large knife while mumbling "I hate you...I hate you".

Such was my morning.

Oh, and vegemite really sucks.