This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Monday, October 31, 2005

Confusion Never Stops, Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks

Early this morning...really early this morning...daylight savings time ended. As a matter of fact I decided to stay up and see what happens at that glorious time. Deep in my heart I was wishing to see the last hour of my life replayed before me. All of this made sense. In the fall you are supposed to "fall back". Therefore, doesn't it make sense that you can actually go back in time? At least, I thought so.

There I sat. Excitedly waiting for that glimpse of reliving the last hour of my life. In horror, I realized that I should have done something worth reliving again. It was 2 minutes until 2:00 AM Eastern time and there I was, realizing that the last hour of my life was filled up with watching a rerun of Oprah. Damn! Oh well, it was pretty good. Oprah cried with some lady who had an eating disorder and a husband who hates her. I love how she keeps her show fresh.

What drove me to such utter madness? I would like to blame it on Bill Clinton, but I can't this time. However, I do blame him for the mosquitoes. He can feel my pain....BAH!

In the immortal words of the sage Susan Powter, "STOP THE INSANITY!" It is so typical of the government to give me an extra hour in the fall then to steal it right back in the spring. They even use a postive term like "Spring Forward" to make it easily more digestable. I spring and I spring but I don't feel like I ever more forward. Except I was pretty forward with that flight attendant on the plane yesterday. Let's just say, the lawsuit will make Delta look very foolish.

As as I was saying, daylight savings time is just silly.