This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Friday, October 21, 2005

I Can Smell the Chemicals

I don't know what it is that makes me feel this way. Scientists say it has something to do with chemicals in the body or the fight or flight response or Pavlov salivating over that dog Harriet Miers or the fact I loved my mother but not in "that way". Then there is that bastard Archimedes. If you are going to discover pi, at least put some ice cream on it. In the case of cream pi's, make it whip cream.

Anywho...

This blog has become very randy. Does this blog make you horny, baby?

See what I mean?

So for FFF today, I present my blog...



Others who should be ashamed of themselves...
  1. CaCa Boy Looks the Otter Way...teehee...get it? "Otter Way"..uh hum...
  2. OGO's Nice Beaver [insert beaver pun here]
  3. Techy Mikes Balls of Power [insert ball pun here]
  4. A Reason to Smiley [insert reason pun here]
  5. Come on, you know you want to, baby!