This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Friday, October 07, 2005

Its a Beauty Way to Go

Tonight I was thinking. I said, "AB, what is one thing that you have not talked about on your blog recently?" Normally I don't answer myself right away. My counselor told me that if I did then I would only be giving in to the psychosis. Plus, the other competing voices get jealous . Like the one that keeps telling me to "be a good boy and shove my vegetables into my arse." That voice always hurts me. I hate that voice. Yet I am compelled to love it.

The normal voice reminded me that it has been a long time since I mentioned anything about the lovely country of Canada. For those of you who didn't know, Canada just became a country when the United States lost it to the Ukraine in a Texas Hold 'em poker match. The Ukraine eventually gave up their rights to the "Great White North" because, "That place is too far away and not cold enough."

So Canada kind of hung out for awhile around the world without any real purpose and especially supervision. The country would get in trouble occasionally when it would be cited for loitering around mini-marts and riding it's skateboard in shopping mall parking lots. Finally Canada was arrested for urinating on Detroit and sentenced to 30 days in jail.

Upon release, the country decided to "grow up" and become a useful member of the world community. The United Nations still has not decided to admit Canada in unless it gives up it's repetitive use of the word "eh?" and, almost obsessive, penchant for brown gravy with it's french fries. I believe the Heinz company still hasn't forgiven it for "Ketchup Potato Chips".

Therefore, for FFF today...Canada in all it's glory.

I had a hard time deciding where Canada's eyes were. I chose Chibougmamau only because it seemed most appropriate.

Others who are proud of their "country":
  1. CaCa Boy has some naughty gnomes
  2. OGO gives us multiple things (sorry, couldn't think of anything better :))
  3. Lyvvie...uhh...you just have to go there to see it
  4. Dementia shows toys
  5. The rest of you are pathetic - in a good way.
UPDATE: AB's Blog 'o' Photos is back up. Please go there. You will love it. I do it because you asked me to. Which is amazing since I started that before my "worm hole" incident.