This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Saturday, October 15, 2005

At the Core I’ve Forgotten, in the Middle of My Thoughts

Wow...where did the week go? It just zoomed by.

*zoom*

See? There it goes again. It is now January 17, 2007.

Anyway, I missed something this week. I am not too sure what it is. You know that feeling when you go into a room looking for something and you forget what you forgot you were looking for?

Huh?

Let me explain, you are sitting there eating Cheeseits and drinking grape Shasta. Suddenly you get an urge to get your butt off the couch and stop watching reruns of Love Boat. (I accidently wrote "Love Butt"...that will be another post...on my "other site"...I will give you the url if you pay for it). By the way, did you like Cruise Director Julie McCoy or Cruise Director Judy McCoy? It is really a toss up.

You get up, after debating which commercial break to do this during, and head to the kitchen. You assume you need to be in the kitchen because that is where the cases of Cheesits are. No...you need to be in the bedroom. So you go to the bedroom.

In the bedroom you stand in the center with your arms out in a gesture suggesting the thought, "What the hell am I doing in here?" It is not like anything ever happens in the bedroom anyway. You look through some things hoping it will come back to you. Nothing.

Right at the point that your butt (or is it boat?) hits the couch again you suddenly remember...

"Bathroom! I needed to go to the bathroom!!" By now Dr. Bricker is making out with some hot lonely woman so you go back to your Cheeseits and live with the consequences.

It is like that, the way I am feeling. I forgot something this week and I am not sure what it is.

Hmmm...