This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Would Not, Could Not, With a Mouse

I have nothing today. I have had nothing for a few days now and there is a good chance that I will have nothing in the future. Don't even get me started on the fact that I get nothing either. I can't go there. What I do get will be taken away. So don't tempt me. Don't do it...don't.

Because I have, and get, nothing I have decided to share some news headlines and comment on them. Which is very much like what other bloggers do. Except with me I don't have this grandiose image of myself as some wonderful human being with an idea or opinion that no one else has ever thought of. I also don't have this dream that I will be the next Matt Drudge. No, I will just go on being the self proclaimed positive-realist I have always been.

Army Pfc. Lynndie England, who said she was only trying to please her soldier boyfriend when she took part in detainee abuse at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison.

Usually when I want to have my white trash girlfriend impress me I have her read "Green Eggs and Ham" to me. I love it when she says seductively to me, "I would not, could not, with a goat". Of course, I know she is lying. Damn, wench.

Concorde chief faces crash probe

Poor guy. I hope they are gentle to him when they do the probe. It reminds me of the time that aliens visited my neighborhood. They usually come through about once a year and sell their stuff on the street corner. I bought a laser from them that I put in my pocket too quickly and...nevermind.

Consumer Confidence Shows Biggest Drop in 15 Years

I know what this feels like. Everytime I go to a fast food place I get very intimidated when I can never get the order right.

Me: I don't want any pickles on my burger.
Them: ¿Qué?
Me: No pickles please.
Them: ¿Qué?
Me: Empuje los encurtidos en su asno
Them: ¿Qué?

Scientists Photograph Giant Squid in Wild

If I was one of these "scientists" I would take take the pics and create my own video name "Squids Gone Wild" and a web site call hotandhornyyoungsquids.com. That is the problem with scientists. They have no clue the real value of what they are doing. Eventually the squid will marry Lynndie England and then the site will generate loads of money.

Ok...I am done. Have a nice...err...day.