This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Friday, September 30, 2005

But I Don't Know 'cause I'm The Squid

I usually don't like to stay with one theme for very long. This is normally because I have a very short attenti..........................................

Today I would like to talk about mating squid. Yes. This is starting from where I left off a couple of days ago. Call it a fetish I have. No...you better not.

I did come across a new blog containing squid erotica. It was hot, yo. I decided to share some of it with you today. It is very explicit and is intended only for mature audiences. So if you are an audience but an immature one, you must leave. Otherwise read on. But remember the following may be outlawed in your locale.

"When a male went pale and started Flickering the intensity on and off, a VERY visible signal in the shallow water, it showed a serious intent to mate. Males pass spermatophores to the female by sticking them onto her skin just below the eyes. A willing female often turns pale herself and the pair swim fairly quickly side-by-side back and forth in a Rocking motion, with him still Flickering, for a minute or so. Then he darts around in front of her and sticks the spermatophores in place; the probability of this transition is 0.3. The female can then take them and puts them in her mantle cavity, where the sperm are stored for later fertilization of her eggs.

"All this depends on the female being willing. If she isn't, she has a bag of tricks up her sleeve (well, mantle). First, she may just jet away, and if this jet isn't too fast the male may Chase her. Sometimes the chase turns into Rocking and then they mate; it could be that females are testing males for fitness by doing this. If she's only mildly resistant, she may put an agonistic pattern of rough vertical Zebra stripes on her skin. If she's really serious she can dodge when the male chases, go down to the bottom near the sand or coral, and do a linear arms-up posture with dark skin that seems to really mean business. If she does these things, the probability of a mating attempt drops to near zero.

"Courtship and mating went on mostly in the early morning and late afternoon. Consortship could be reasonably long-term; we watched one pair form about 7:30 a.m. and they mated throughout the next few hours. They mated quickly twice within an hour, then the male had a prolonged period of Flickering and eventual mating later in the morning. Near noon he Flickered and tried to pass spermatophores, but was rejected--he was more eager than her."
Doesn't that just make you hot? Wow...it sure does to...umm...nevermind.

I must admit, the above story sounds strangely familiar to my life. I suddenly feel a closeness to the male squids I never thought I would. It is almost like we are brothers. I was especially interested in the "mated throughout the next few hours" and "twice within an hour". Before you think something different, a squid has a better sex life than I do. I sure do a whole lot of flickering for nothing. I flicker and flicker until my flickerer flicks off.

Have you heard about those giant squids that are found dead on beaches? I bet $100 million it was suicide.

Before I forget, fresh from the squid erotica blog, todays FFF:


BTW...I think I am in lvoe.

Here are some others who have long tentacles and big suckers:
  1. OGO shows her big, fat, harry...
  2. Techy Mike shows his caulk.
  3. Wife shows that everything is big in Texas
  4. There are others, they are just hiding behind the curtain.