This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.




Monday, December 12, 2005

I do believe in spooks, I do I do I do believe in spooks.

I know, I know...

"Hey AB! How come you don't post very much?"

All I can say in response to that is, the pirate of my soul has hijacked the captain of my destiny.

I really have no clue what it means but it sounded cool when I thought of it. You can use it. Just give me credit. If you don't, I will be forced to shave you down like a lamb and make you call me a "baaaaahhhhhdd man".

Anyway, went to The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe over the weekend. I must admit, I was gravely offended by the overt Christian theme this film forces in my face. I went into the theater thinking that there would have to be a bloodbath of epic proportion whenever you get a Lion and Witch crossdressing. It is just the violent tendencies I have. Instead I was taught a lesson about 4 kids "growing up" in a fantasy land. If I wanted to see that I would have watch the videos from hidden cameras in Michael Jacksons house.

Early this morning I contacted my lawyer to initiate the lawsuit against Disney. The charges against them are not putting up warnings at the theaters that this is a Christian themed movie. The emotional pain is too much for me to bear. For example, on Sunday I went to church dressed as the cowardly lion from The Wizard of Oz. I stood up at the pulpit and screamed, "You freakin' white witch can't turned me into stone!" I then proceeded to rally around me all the other talking animals and we charged out the doors of the chapel to attack and kill the white witch. Coincidentally, this is actually Hillary Clinton.

Apparently, this is what Christian’s do. Therefore, I had this scene recorded which will be used as evidence in my trial.

By the way, talking beavers give me the creeps.